The Tech Team has 2 different opportunities for you to become involved.
1) VIDEO SYSTEM OPPERATOR:
We are in need 1 more person to help operate the Video System during the 1st service. This is a great opportunity to help out that does not require a large amount of time.
Simply arrive 1 hour before the 1st service on Sunday morning. Occasionally you may be asked to stay for the 2nd service as well.
- Check the presentation prior to the service and make any last minute adjustments.
- Operate the projection computer during the 1st service.
- The presentations are prepared for us by someone else during the week.
- We use MS PowerPoint as our presentation software.
- Occasionally run PowerPoint during the 2nd service as well.
TIME COMITMENT (LOW):
- 1 out of every 4-6 weeks you would be responsible for the above items.
- Arrive by 8:30am Sunday morning.
- Sit in the tech booth during the service to operate the projector.
If you would like to learn more about joining the Video team, please contact
2) SOUND BOARD OPPERATOR:
We are in need 5 more members to help operate the Sound System at Philpott.
- Prepare the stage before practice.
- Set up the sound board.
- Produce a clear and well balanced sound.
- Operate the sound board during the service.
- Clean up the stage after the service.
We understand that few people know how to do these jobs. If you are willing to learn, we are excited to teach you!
TIME COMITMENT (HIGH):
- 1 out of every 4 weeks you would be responsible for the above items.
- 1ST SERVICE: When operating sound for the 1st service, there is a practice Saturday evening (aprox. 5:30-8:30pm) and again at about 8:30am Sunday morning.
- 2ND SERVICE: When operating sound for the 2nd service, the setup is done just after the 1st service finishes.
If you would like to learn more about joining the Sound team, please contact