- We confess Jesus Christ as our Saviour and Lord; and give ourselves to His service. We take His Word as the rule of our life. Having been united to Christ by faith, we, as members of His church, unite with one another in this Covenant.
- We purpose to enjoy God through prayer and the study of the Scriptures, recognizing that the Holy Spirit is our guide in this fellowship.
- We will practice the worship of God in our homes, and endeavour to lead our children, or others committed to our care, towards faith in Christ, and growth in Him.
- We will worship with the other believers of our congregation regularly and participate in Communion. We will walk together in love and faithfully encourage and admonish one another as needed. We will practice love and care for one another following the pattern described by Jesus (Matthew 18:15-17); in this way, we intend to settle all private offenses without publicity.
- We will practice Christian ministry here and around the world through our prayer, our work and our giving. As we have opportunity, we will seek by example and word to lead others to Christ.
- We intend to live simply and to represent Christ in this present world, and as baptism signifies our death to sin and resurrection to righteousness, so we will walk in this new kind of life (Romans 6:1-14).